Whether by air, land or sea, when you need to partner with International Courier Services, what do you need to look out for?
Here are some things that may help you decide:
- Speed of delivery. Although speed is not everything, when you need to get your parcel somewhere fast, it is important to understand how quickly your courier can get your parcel where you need it to be. Cheetah Couriers will determine which method (air, land or sea) is appropriate for your parcel, taking into consideration the Country destination, their logistical arrangements and the legal red tape with each method, and perhaps even road toll costs that may make a method of transport prohibitive for your business.
- Of course this is important, but we also think that sometimes excellent customer service, speed and accuracy of delivery may be as important to you, and so the added value package needs to be considered. At Cheetah Couriers, of course we get the very best price we can for you, every time and offer the best customer experience possible at all times too.
- Being flexible for your business, and adapting to each requirement (not all parcels are the same) is an important trait for any International Courier Service, and at Cheetah we pride ourselves on considering your needs every time.
- It is important to check that your International Courier Service has insurance, to cover the cost of the contents of your parcel if something unforeseen happens. Cheetah Couriers pride ourselves on getting your parcels where they need t be every time, but we can’t predict things like road closures, snow storms and hurricanes, all of which may impede a delivery. Cheetah do have full insurance cover which can be shown on request.
- It’s all very well finding a company that offers all of the above, but have never actually delivered a parcel before! Cheetah is a family-run business with more than 40 years’ experience in logistics. Cheetah Couriers started out with a one-van distribution service in 1975 and officially founded Cheetah in 1981, so we can definitely tick the experience box.
- Managed Solution. It’s understandable, that when you are in need of a parcel to be delivered overseas, that you would look for that Courier Company to ensure all the paperwork is completed, cover all the associated costs, collect the item in the first instance etc. But not all Courier Companies are the same, and not all have a fully managed solution, or indeed a fully inclusive priced solution. Find the courier company that works best for your needs.
As you can see, there are many things to consider, and we are here to answer your questions. So, if you would like to get in touch with our team to discuss your International Delivery needs or want to take advantage of the other courier services we offer, then please feel free to call us on 01442 233333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can even call you back!
We look forward to hearing from you.